The EU Project "CVET networks reskilling SMEs employees and mentors by bridging generations and digital gaps" (CVETNET) deals with the development of teaching and learning methods for intergenerational and digital work. It is about the exchange of experiences among educational institutions and the development of training methods for digital literacy.
In January 2019, the WKÖ participated in the Erasmus + Call project with the project "CVETNET" as project partner. The project consortium comprises 7 organisations from 4 countries (Bulgaria, Austria, Spain and the Czech Republic). The lead partner is the Czech Chamber of Commerce.
The CVETNET consortium strengthens transnational networks of training providers with mutual knowledge through joint learning of best practices, through the use of new individual learning methods and the EQAVET toolbox with indicators for providers of VET.
The project will achieve these objectives through the following activities:
- Study, exchange and transfer of best practices and methods
- Capacity building of the national networks
- Strengthening and development of new cooperation links between the networks
- Development and transfer of new innovative methods
- Provision of continuous feedback
- Communication and exploitation of the results of the European Skills Week