WIFI International: Education and Training for Companies
WIFI International exports Austrian educational standards; beside the offer of management courses organized with local partners in the Western Balkans WIFI is active in China, North Africa, the Middle East and in more than 10 CEE/SEE-countries.
- WIFI supports Austrian companies in CEE/SEE on location with higher qualification of their staff and Austrian educational know-how in the respective local language. Thereby, WIFI International strenghtens the competitiveness of Austrian companies in this region. The offer ranges from seminars and courses to industry-specific education and training in the White Collar and Blue Collar Segment. In Central-, Eastern- and Southeastern Europe, WIFI works on an estimated market potential of approximately 470 million inhabitants.
- Furthermore, the certified Austrian market leader of education and training exports the know-how and many years of experience worldwide. WIFI participates in the export of the successful Austrian system of Dual Education, together with Austrian companies with subsidiaries in the target countries.
WIFI International: Economic Promotion
- WIFI International serves as an interface between companies of the Austrian economy and entrepreneurs and executives of local SMEs from the Western Balkans and Ukraine via practice-oriented training offers on the topic export. WIFI International acts as a door opener for international cooperation and promotes economic relations.
- The training courses end with a knowledge assessment and an international WIFI-certificate. As a rule, graduates come to Austria for a visit, where they get into contact with matching sectors of industries and companies during cooperation meetings - organized for them by WIFI International together with AUSTRIAN TRADE.
- Furthermore, WIFI International generates an added value for the Austrian economy through the implementation of international education projects especially in the North African, Asian and Arabic Region particularly in the field of Dual Education in cooperation with AUSTRIAN TRADE.